First Bank Money Transfer Code ( FirstMobile )
Have you ever wondered how to use the first bank Money transfer code ? Funds transfer have been made easy in Nigeria as there are so many ways you can transfer money to another person’s bank account without visiting the banking hall. Gone are the days you need to join the ever present long queues in banks before you can send money. You can transfer funds with the Firstmobile banking app, the USSD code, via the ATM machine and lots more. The First Bank money transfer code / USSD is easy to use, reliable and fast. Here is all you need to know about how to use this platform.
Steps On How To transfer funds With the First Bank Money Transfer Code ( FirstMobile )
The code for mobile transactions on Firstmobile is *894#. You can use this USSD code to carry put numerous banking transactions which includes :
- funds transfer to First bank accounts and other banks
- purchase of airtime on your mobile phone
- payment of bills,
- and funding of your first monie accounts.
To check your account balance with ease
simply dial *894*00# on your mobile phone. You are going to receive an SMS alert indicating your account balance. Please not all transactions with this code should be done with the mobile phone you used in opening your bank account.
Follow the steps below for First Bank Money Transfer Code To Other Bank Accounts in Nigeria
- Dial the USSD code *894*amount*account number# on your mobile phone.
- Select the bank account you want to transfer the funds to from the list of accounts displayed.
- The details of the account you are about to transfer funds to is going to be displayed. Make sure you cross check and verify the details are correct.
- If you use more than one First bank accounts on your mobile phone you are going to be asked to be select from the list of your linked accounts.
- Enter your five digit mobile transfer code (note this code is unique and different from your ATM PIN).
- Confirm the transaction
You are going to see a confirmation SMS from FirstBank to show that you have successfully transferred the funds.
Mobile Phone Recharge From Account
If you want to directly recharge your phone from your account using a USSD code simply dial *894*amount*phone number# on the phone number you used to open your bank account.
For Other Form Of Transactions using the First Bank Money Transfer Code ( FirstMobile )
Just dial the USSD – *894# , read through and follow the direction on your phone screen
- How Much is Euro To Naira Exchange Rate In Black Market
- Naira MasterCard Exchange Rate Today
- Functions of Nigerian Stock Exchange : All You Need To Know
Tags: First Bank money transfer code , FirstMobile