GTB Money Transfer Code : How To GTBank Mobile 737
You are in need of Gtb Money Transfer Code USSD plus complete and detailed guide on how to transfer funds from your Guaranty Trust Bank account to any bank account in Nigeria using USSD code on your mobile phone. GTB is one of the top most innovative banks in Nigeria. They move with the trends in the tech world in improving the banking industry, so you are sure to expect that the GTB money transfer code USSD code for funds transfer to be secure and reliable. The reason for this mode of money transfer is to reduce the queue in the banking halls and also give you an easily accessible means to transfering your funds.
GTBank Mobile Money Transfer Code / USSD – *737#
The code for mobile transactions on GTB mobile banking platform is *737# . You can use this code to perform numerous banking transactions on your mobile phone. Please note that you are to dial the *737# code on the mobile phone linked with your bank account (The phone you receive SMS alerts on).
How To Transfer Money With The GTB Money Transfer Code
Like we stated earlier the GTB money transfer code is *737#. You are allowed to transfer funds to both similar bank and other bank accounts. You cannot transfer less than N1000 on this platform while the maximum amount you can transfer using the *737# code per day is N20,000.
The steps for transferring money to a GTB account is different from when you are transferring to other bank accounts. Follow the steps below to transfer money using the GTB money transfer USSD code.
To transfer to a GTBank account
- Dial *737*1*Amount*GTB Account No# on your mobile phone (make sure the account number you inputted is correct).
- A pop up showing the name of the person you are about to transfer the funds to would be display.
- Confirm it then enter the last four digit PIN of your GTBank Naira MasterCard.
- Proceed and wait for the transaction to be confirmed
- You are going to receive an SMS alert confirming the completion of your transfer
To transfer to other bank accounts
• Dial *737*2*Amount*Other bank Account No# on your mobile phone.
• Select the bank you are transferring the fund to e.g First Bank, Access Bank, Fidelity Bank, UBA and lots more.
• The details of the beneficiary is going to be displayed. Crosscheck and confirm it is correct before proceeding.
• Enter the last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard
• Confirm Transfer
• Wait for the confirmation SMS
Or, You can Just Dial *737# and select your respective choice and the SMS prompt
Other Functions of gtb Money Transfer Code Includes :
- Mobile Phone Recharge
- Bill Payment e.g cable, Electricity
- Account Opening etc.
- CFA To Naira Exchange Rate Today
- Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria
- How Much is Euro To Naira Exchange Rate In Black Market
Tags : GTB Money Transfer Code , GTBank Mobile Money Transfer Code , GTBank 737