Naijaloaded News Update on Nigeria : Top 21 News on Naijaloaded
Naijaloaded News : For All Naijaloaded, we bring to you the hottest news highlight on Naijaloaded , hand picked specially for you.
Read Top 21 Naijaloaded News Update Below :
1. Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Adamawa: Nigerian soldiers shot dead three female suicide bombers at Bakin Dutse, Adamawa State. The female suicide bombers where ntercepted by soldiers before they perpetrated their evil plans.
2. Repentant Boko Haram Members Urge Other Terrorist To Lay Down Their Weapons : About 7 repentant Boko Haram fighters who surrendered to the Nigerian Army appealed to other fighters still in the Sambisa Forest to lay down their arms.
3. Nigerian Army Arrest Local Government Chairman For Links With Boko Haram : Shettima Lawan the chairman of Mafa Local Government Area of Borno, has been arrested by the Nigerian Army for alleged links with Boko Haram Terrorist.
4. Police Commissioner Assures That Southern Kaduna Is Free From Killer Herdsmen : The Kaduna State Police Commissioner, Mr Agyelo Abeh, said the crisis situation in the southern Kaduna has been brought under control and peace restored.
5. INEC Claims To Have Received 120 Case Files On Election Violence : The Independent National Electoral Commission said it received 120 case files from the police for the prosecution of electoral offenders from 2015 till date.
- 6. Senator Ben Bruce Says Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game To Come Out Of Recession : The lawmaker representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District, Senator Ben Murray Bruce, advised President Buhari to put an end to blame game so as to put an end to recession in 2017.
- 7. Nigerian Army Reveals They Don’t Know The Whereabout Of Shekau : The Nigerian Army stated that it does not know the whereabouts of the leader of the Boko Haramn Abubakar Shekau but insisted that the Boko Haram sect have been defeated.
- 8. President Buhari Warns Shekau To Surrender Now : President Muhammadu Buhari has recently warned Abukabar Shekau, to surrender now or face imminent disaster. He also urged Nigerians to be vigilant and security cautious.
- 9. Niger Delta Militants Reveals Why They Stopped Blowing Up Pipelines : The militants said they have remained quiet for strategic reasons and to clear any doubt that the Federal Government had cut down their comrades in the struggle.
- 10. Nigerian Army Restricts Soldiers From Posting Pictures, Videos On Social Media : Adeniyi Oyebade, a lieutenant-general and general officer said this when he represented Tukur Buratai, chief of army staff, at the graduation ceremony of Men of Nigerian Battalion 46.
- 11. Presidency Replies Fayose Over N5,000 Stipend To Poor Nigerians : The Special Adviser to the president Femi Adesina has come out to deny claims by Ayo Fayose that the N5,000 stipends has not been disbursed in Ekiti.
- 12. Nigeria Customs Service Redeploys Spokesman, Adeniyi And Others : The Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, recently redeployed the agency’s spokesman, Mr. Adewale Adeniyi, along with eight Assistant Comptrollers General of Customs.
- 13. Shettima Donates 100 Cows For Coronation Of Tor Tiv V : Governor Kashim Shettima donated 100 cows as his personal contribution for the coronation of the Tor Tiv V, His Royal Majesty Prof. James Ayatse.
- 14. Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Set To Be Closed On March 8 : The Ministry of Transportation has revealed that the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja is set to be closed on March 8 for repairs.
- 15. We Shall Release Evidence To Nail Britain, Gowon, Obasanjo, Buhari, Others – IPOB : The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has warned the Federal Government that the continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu will spell doom for Nigeria as they will release evidence to nail Buhari, Obasanjo and others.
- 16. Members Of Borno Community Return Home As Boko Haram War Ends : Residents of Kareto local community in Borno State are grateful to President Muhammadu Buhari for his successful war against Boko Haram insurgency as they return home.
- 17. Niger Delta People Are Suffering More Than Almajiris, Says Edwin Clark : Edwin Clark claims Niger Delta people are suffering according, he made the statement when he played host to the Ijaw Professionals’ Association, IPA, Homeland chapter.
- 18. Nigerian Army Authorities Deceived Us – Angry Soldiers Speak Out Why They Protested And Shot Senior Officers In Sambisa Forest : A new video has shown Nigeria soldiers in the Sambisa Forest reveal why they turned against their superior officers, protesting and shooting indiscriminately.
- 19. Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Collect N5m From Her Husband : A mother of two, Baraka, has been arrested by the Department of State Security Service for kidnapping her own son and demanding a ransom of N5 million from her husband in a bid to buy a new car.
20. President Buhari’s Government To Spend N270b On 50 Bridges : The Federal Government has announced plans to spend about N270 billion in the next three years on the rehabilitation of 50 bridges.
21. Accident: Horror as a driver and other 2 passengers were burnt to death beyond recognition yesterday at Adeojo area along Lagos Ibadan expressway.
That’s it on ” Naijaloaded News Update on Nigeria : Top 21 News on Naijaloaded “, share your thought and suggestions with us through the comment box and follow us on twitter @ twitter.com/naijaquest or like us on facebook @ facebook.com/naijaquest. Messi
tags: Naijaloaded News Update on Nigeria : Top 21 News on Naijaloaded