How To Use Skye Bank Money Transfer Code : Step By Step
If you have been looking for easy ways to transfer money from your bank account to other bank accounts via your mobile phone then the Skye bank money transfer code should be the best method for you.
The short code for mobile transactions is *833#
The Skye Bank USSD mobile banking gives you a fast and secure platform to transfer funds to Skye bank accounts and to other bank accounts. This short code doesn’t only work for fund transfers, you can also use it to pay bills, check your account balance, buy airtime on your mobile phone, and send airtime to others.
Steps On How To Transfer Money Via The Skye Bank Mobile Money Code *833# USSD
Technology advancements have made it easy for you to transfer funds from your Skye bank account to other bank accounts. You don’t need to join the long banking queues again before you can send money with ease. The good thing about this platform is that it is also secure just like the ATM funds transfer.
Follow the steps below to transfer funds using the Skye bank money transfer code *833# :
- Dial the Mobile Money USSD code *833# on your mobile phone.
- You are going to be asked to select the beneficiaries (the person you are transferring the funds to) bank name e.g UBA, First Bank, Access Bank, Sterling Bank, GTB and lots more.
- After you have selected the Bank name of the beneficiary, next is for you to input the bank account number you want to transfer the funds to.
- Input the amount you want to transfer.
- The name and the account number you want to transfer money to is going to be showed again. This is for you to check and verify if you have not made any mistake.
- Click proceed after verifying the account number
- Enter your unique money transfer PIN and confirm the transaction. If it is your first time using the Skye bank money transfer platform you are going to be asked to choose a unique PIN for similar transactions.
- Click complete after imputing your unique PIN. The money transfer should take seconds after completion as you are going to receive a confirmation SMS once completed.
The default maximum amount which can be transferred daily on the Skye bank money transfer code platform is N20,000 though this can be change by the bank upon your request.
There you have it on ” How To Use Skye Bank Money Transfer Code “, share your thoughts and suggestions with us through the comment box and like us on facebook.com/36fab
- How Much Is Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today Black Market
- Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria
- List of Oil Producing States in Nigeria
Tags : How To Use Skye Bank Money Transfer Code , Skye Bank Mobile Money USSD Code